Has your 2020 Customer Advisory Board meeting been cancelled or postponed?
Don’t let the Coronavirus stop you from engaging with your best customers. They need you now more than ever.
Coronavirus-proof your CAB program
- UPDATED for 2020, our unique hands-on CAB Masterclass introduces you to a new Virtual Advisory Board model.
- Learn how this new model works as an overlay to your existing CAB engagement program.
- Discover how to apply it using the tools you already have. (Hint: investing in a Virtual Event Platform is not needed.)
A “CAB in a Box”
Each session is designed around you. Together, we’ll apply CAB best practices to your business and your specific interests.
Join me to learn how to apply the latest CAB strategies for . . .
Capturing value and guidance from your best customers
Gathering customer feedback that will align your leadership team
Identifying new business opportunities
Discovering synergies between you and your best customers
Refresh your CAB this spring! Save 50% when enrolling in our March or April sessions
What people are saying about the CAB Masterclass
Time well spent
Mike delivered an awesome CAB Masterclass! It helped us frame the key elements, objectives, and approaches to ensure success.
– Rich, CAB Sponsor, Splunk
Great CAB coach
Thank you for your guidance and direction. We followed your best practices and really captured some enlightening feedback.
– John, CAB Manager, The Trade Desk
A “CAB in a box”
Mike provided a great experience, making it easy for us to design and execute a highly productive first CAB meeting.
– Christine, Marketing, Quantum Metric
Mike’s course exceeded my expectations! His 1:1 approach provided relevant, action-oriented coaching and a ton of resources.
– Tricia, CAB Manager, Absolutenet
Each CAB Masterclass series includes . . .
2 LIVE ONLINE SESSIONS
Engage in 180 minutes of practical application discussions.
CAB MANUALS & WORKBOOKS
Mike’s two-volume CAB operations manual accompanies the class, plus 3 workbooks.
One hour of 1:1 time for coaching, guidance, or problem solving.
The Art of the CAB
World-class CAB engagements require finesse and insight in how to construct, engage, and deliver the business outcome your CXO customers expect and your leadership team demands.
What you’ll learn
- How to differentiate your CAB from your competitors’
- Secrets for recruiting CXO customers
- Rules for building the best agenda & content
- Lessons on expert facilitation
- How to keep your CAB members engaged between meetings
- When to set up a CAB alumni program
- and much more!
Receive feedback & coaching on your program, as you apply best practices to your agenda, recruitment strategy, and execution plan.
It’s all about you! Via a pre-class assignment and survey, you’ll shape the agenda so each lesson is relevant to you.
Lessons & Guidance
Each session focuses on a theme. But, you set our agenda!
Whether you just concluded a CAB meeting, or you are planning your first or next one, this masterclass offers an opportunity to improve. Together, we shape the agenda of each session so the material is relevant to you! Sessions are practical and action-oriented. Class size is limited to allow for personal exploration and learning.
Session 1 Theme: Getting Started & Setting Expectations
Session 2 Theme: Agenda and Content Prep
Plus a personalized 1:1 session
- Learn from an experienced CAB leader
- Receive constructive feedback and recommendations on your CAB program
- Get answers to your CAB questions
- Drive yourself to the next level of CAB expertise