TEACHES CUSTOMER ADVISORY BOARDS
This new Customer Advisory Board Masterclass is a practical, action-oriented Live Online series focused on strategy. It is designed for CAB practitioners of all skill levels. You’ll discover and apply secrets and best practices to deliver your best ever CAB experience.
Open Enrollment: $1,500
Private Session for your company: $5,000
Each Masterclass series includes . . .
3 LIVE ONLINE SESSIONS
Engage in 270 minutes of practical application discussions.
CAB MANUALS & WORKBOOKS
Mike’s two-volume CAB operations manual accompanies the class, plus 3 workbooks.
One hour of 1:1 time for coaching, guidance, or problem solving.
The Art of the CAB
World-class CAB engagements require finesse and insight in how to construct, engage, and deliver the business outcome your CXO customers expect and your leadership team demands.
What you’ll learn
- The 1 thing you must do to differentiate your CAB from your competitors’ CABs
- The most important lesson to position your CAB for maximum success
- 3 secrets for recruiting CXO customers whom you do not yet know
- 5 rules for building the best agenda & content (and 3 traps to avoid)
- 3 rules for expert facilitation (i.e. how to ask questions effectively and listen for the meaning behind the words)
- 3 ways to keep your CAB members engaged between meetings
- How to set up a CAB alumni program
- and much more!
Receive feedback & coaching on your program, as you apply best practices to your agenda, recruitment strategy, and execution plan.
It’s all about you! Via a pre-class assignment and survey, you’ll shape the agenda so each lesson is relevant to you.
A Practical Application Masterclass
You’ll walk away with an updated plan for your next CAB!
Course Agenda Topics
- Understanding where CABs fit in the voice-of-the-customer model
- Applying my methodology to your CAB program
- Recruiting CXO CAB members (whom you do not yet have a relationship with)
- Building the best, most effective agenda that meets your specific CAB objective
- Designing impactful content to support your discussion modules
- Facilitation best practices (if you are facilitating yourself or working with a professional CAB facilitator)
- Documenting the outcome
- Engaging CAB members between meetings
- and much more!
Lessons & Guidance
Each session focuses on a theme. But, you set our agenda!
Whether you just concluded a CAB meeting, or you are planning your first or next one, this masterclass offers an opportunity to excel. Together, we shape the agenda of each session so the material is relevant to you! Sessions are practical and action-oriented. Class size is limited to 10 participants to allow for personal exploration and learning. SPACE IS LIMITED!
Session 1 Theme: Getting Started & Setting Expectations
Session 2 Theme: Agenda and Content Prep
Session 3 Theme: Facilitation & Output Best Practices
- Learn from an experienced CAB leader
- Receive constructive feedback and recommendations on your CAB program
- Get answers to your CAB questions
- Drive yourself to the next level of CAB expertise