- What is a Customer Advisory Board, and how is it different from other types of customer meetings?
- Where do CABs fit in the larger voice-of-the-customer model?
- What is the “big question”companies struggle to answer?
- For CAB programs to be successful, you need to have the right executives participate. But how do you invite the right people, especially if you don’t yet have a relationship with them?
- What’s in it for the customer? Why would they want to attend?
- What 3 best practices are most important?
- Where can our listeners get more information on CAB best practices?
Mike is a popular speaker on CAB best practices and has shared insights and perspectives with many marketing leadership organizations including the American Marketing Association, Direct Marketing Association, and Strategic & Competitive Intelligence Professionals. His interactive style is energizing as he shares an actionable prescription for success. These best practices are also described in his books and articles found on the Resources page.
For more information on Mike Gospe on his CAB services, or to inquire about a speaking opportunity, click here.